The following talk was given at Agile Tour London 2018
The talk will be given again in London on 22nd November: No longer distant cousins. Agile working with Finance
Contact me if you’d like to have this talk given at your organisation or event.
No longer distant cousins. Agile and Finance working together to ensure your organisation makes the right decisions with the right support.
The worlds of agile and finance often feel like distant cousins. Yet, considering the uncertainties of the business environment, they should be interlinked. Interlinked to enable organisations are making the right decisions, with the right people, at the right time, and with the right funds.
- Start conversations that’ll create stronger links between agility and finance, and how to keep their shared journey on track.
- Help create shorter funding cycles that’ll enable teams to strike the right balance between knowledge value and customer value
- Ensure every discussion, choice and activity increases confidence that team goals will benefit the bottom-line and increase customer satisfaction
- Help move your organisation from cost-based accounting to value-based outcome-driven accounting
- Reduce centralised budgeting to allow greater freedom that enables the discovery of new value propositions
- Help create a financial governance structure that support teams in adapting to change over following a plan
Up your game by supporting your organisation in making better investment choices that supports your teams, stakeholders and customers.