When organisations are often too ponderous to innovate, what proven approaches exist to bridge the internal divide between the opposing needs of entrepreneurism and operationalism?
We’ll explore emerging approaches that utilise the internal tensions between innovators and conservative communities. These techniques create an adaptive space that can enable greater agility and market competitiveness.
- The rate of organisational adaptability must be greater than the market
- The barriers to innovation, such as operational culture stifling the emergence of entrepreneurialism
- The myths and mistakes organisations make to create innovation and alignment
- Utilising the natural tension between traditionalists and entrepreneurs to create lasting innovation
- The latest research and personal stories of how organisations have overcome scepticism and have achieved innovation and better competitiveness
Talk or workshop
As a talk: 45 to 60 minutes
As a talk and workshop: 60 to 90 minutes