I advise and guide organisations to gain a new set of competencies so they can continuously re-optimise to an ever-changing business landscape. I co-develop change to remove organisational debt to create the focus for innovation.
In order to achieve this, as a Transformation Coach, my role is to support business transformation programmes and develop new ways of working across departments. I teach departments, and coach & mentor individuals.
My approach is complemented by agile and lean ways of working. Such approaches help ensure organisations, teams and individuals are value-led. They ensure an organisation is orientated to deliver value to their customers and stakeholders at pace. Only with these mindsets can organisations shift from being reactionary to market forces to one in which they gain an edge to survive and excel in their field.
I’ve coached in many brands and organisations such as the UK Government, BBC, MTV, Nike, Telegraph newspaper, Financial Times and Sainsbury’s. I operate at a senior leadership, team and individual level.
I speak at a number of business community groups. I’ve taught and run many workshops and training courses at various organisations.
I’m also the editor of The Agilist newsletter, a nonprofit monthly publication for the agile and lean community
What I offer
- I help organisations balance consistency of operations with innovation, thus ensuring competitiveness and strategic direction
- I work with leadership teams to develop client-specific agile and lean ways of working
- I coach teams to deliver customer-value propositions that align with their organisation’s vision
- I guide others to role model new ways of working; to develop the right level of autonomy with clarity and competency
- I support organisations to implement a governance process which operates within the boundaries set by the leadership team