How well is your organisation responding to rapid change and uncertainty?
In responding to change, as a leader, how are you engaging individuals across your organisation?
How are you enabling organisational learning in order to enable organisation competitiveness?
These are crucial questions that will be discussed in this talk.
We’ll discuss the principles for nurturing and promoting continuous transformation. A transformation that is respectful of legacy, recognises established success and is accommodating to each individual’s growth journey.
Supported by the speaker’s experience, the talk will help leaders use the following approaches to foster exploration and emergence – prerequisites for organisation competitiveness:
- Leaders supporting individuals to test assumptions
- Leaders acting as grand conductors
- Leaders creating a safe-to-learn environment
- Leaders forming and protecting an adaptive space for innovators and operators
Come along to this talk if you are a leader facing the challenge and opportunity of inclusive organisational change.
This is a TEKsystems Global Services talk created and delivered by Dean Latchana
Lean Agile London 2023 – 19 October 2023
- 31 July 2023 at Lean Agile Brighton
- 10 May 2022 at the Lean Agile Delivery & Coaching Network. Watch the recording
- 27 April 2022: Lean Agile Exchange conference: Leader’s Role in Enabling Organisational Competitiveness
- November 2021: Leadership and People Management programme at King’s College London
- 12 October 2021: Agility Leadership Network: Leader’s Role in Enabling Organisational Competitiveness
- 14 October 2021: Agnostic Agile: Leader’s Role in Enabling Organisational Competitiveness
- 21 October 2021: Agile Tour London 2021: Conditions for continuous transformation