All are in London unless stated otherwise
- 21 Mar at Aginext.io conference: Details to be added
- 27 Mar at Agile Managers and Leaders: Agile working with Finance
Catalogue of talks and workshops
I’m available to deliver talks and workshops at your events, in your organisations and to your leadership teams.
- No longer distant cousins. Agile working with Finance
- Agile and Organisational Resilience – Creating opportunities through crisis and change
- An introduction to Cynefin – The complexity and decision-making framework
- Agile PMO – Supporting your organisation’s revolution
- Implementing Governance
No longer distant cousins. Agile working with Finance
Read the description of the Agile and Finance talk.
Agile and Organisational Resilience – Creating opportunities through crisis and change
In this talk, I propose an organisational resilience mindset can enable enterprises to strengthen its resilience to unforeseen circumstances.
I will explain how organisational resilience with agile and lean can enable organisations to survive, thrive and create opportunities through crisis and change. The talk covers:
- Why organisational resilience is critically relevant to your team and organisation
- How agile and lean can enable your organisation to prepare and adapt to a crisis
- How we, as practitioners, can develop and apply this thinking to our teams and organisations
An introduction to Cynefin – The complexity and decision-making framework
A more interactive talk which can be turned into a workshop
Agile PMO – Supporting your organisation’s revolution
Learn how the Project/Programme Portfolio Office can support their business in recognising and handling uncertainty. Learn how the PMO can coordinate the balance and flow of initiatives through each stage of the delivery lifecycle, through to delivery of value.
Implement means to execute. Governance means to rule and control. This suggests implementing governance is a top-down deterministic approach to management. Such approaches are no longer fit-for-purpose.
Leaders and delivery teams should co-create approaches to ensure alignment and synchronisation. This talk is about collaborative approaches which support teams to deliver value.