Increasing your organisation’s competitiveness
Business Agility is a competitive capability to rapidly sense and respond to change with the right business initiatives that will benefit the organisation and its customers.
The following are prerequisite to enabling business agility:
- Gain an awareness of the threats and opportunities from market, social, technological changes
- Use the Envisioning workshop to close the gap between vision and execution.
- Create an ambidextrous organisation. Create a flow of initiatives which balances these focuses: 1) continuously improve current offerings 2) retire non-viable offerings 3) innovate new offerings
- Determine which initiatives provide a strategic fit with the vision
- Mindset and ways of working. Push authority to individuals by encouraging them to demonstrate greater strategic clarity and competency
- Co-evolve ways of working to reduce the delay between alignment effort, execution and ROI
- Create light-weight governance which removes non-value add activities and reimagines the role of the PMO, HR, finance and the role of sponsors
Resource to download, print and share
Contact me (email@example.com) if you’d like this presented in your organisation or business community.